Logbook Loans: Am I eligible?
Find out if you're eligible for a cash logbook loan
- Your vehicle must be clear (or mostly clear) of finance or any other loan secured against it
- You should be able to reasonably prove that you can afford the repayments on a logbook loan
- You will have a regular income from work or sufficient benefits/pensions to cover the logbook loan repayments
- Your vehicle must be road legal (taxed, MOT'ed and insured)
- The V5 logbook must be in your name and you must be the legal owner of the vehicle
- You will not be subject to a Debt Relief Order (DRO), an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) or been declared bankrupt
- You must be over 18 years old
- You must have a UK bank account
If you answer yes to all these questions, then you are eligible for our logbook loan. However, we request you to contact us in case you would like to clarify any details. We value your time and trust in our services. If for any reason you are not eligible, we will let you know at the earliest opportunity and in confidence. Any documents you will have submitted to us will be returned and in case it is not possible, you can be sure that we will not pass them on to any third party.